11 December, 2017

MONDAY CHRISTMAS SONG: SANTA BABY



Happy Monday friends!
Since it's THAT time of the year again, I decided to change Monday Travels a little.
So until Christmas, every Monday I will give you guys, a Christmas Song that I absolutely love!
Just a little something from me, so you could enjoy the Winter Magic!

Get your coco and let's listen to:

SANTA BABY


Song Santa Baby :
"Santa Baby" is a 1953 Christmas song written by Joan Javits (the niece of Senator Jacob K. Javits) and Philip Springer, sung originally by Eartha Kitt.
In 1954, Kitt recorded a new version of the song with new lyrics titled "This Year's Santa Baby" to no commercial success. Writers listed did not change.
The song is heard in many films, such as Driving Miss Daisy (1989), Mixed Nuts (1994), Elf (2003), and Boynton Beach Club (2005). It was also heard in the Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special (2008).





Lyrics:

Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree for me;
Been an awful good girl, Santa baby
and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear, Santa baby
and hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good...
if you'd check off my Christmas list

Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot
Been an angel all year; Santa baby,
so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa honey, there's one thing I really do need,
the deed - To a platinum mine, Santa baby
so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, I'm filling my stocking with the duplex, and checks
Sign your 'X' on the line, Santa cutie,
and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany;
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
I don't mean a phone, Santa baby,
so hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry tonight




See you next Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment