30 December, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I will complete this fun tag:

THE NEW YEAR RESOLUTION BOOK TAG


Today I am doing this fun tag that I found here

Let me know your answers :)


1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).

 Kathryn Stockett. I've seen the movie and it was fantastic, so I bet the book is as brilliant as the film. Also that means that this is an amazing author, therefore looking forward of reading something of hers :)

2. A book you’d like to read.

  Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. All my co-workers have read this one and they kept talking how wonderful it was! They all told me that I will love it as well, so cannot wait to get my hands on this one! It's big, very big but I will get there!

3. A classic you’d like to read.

  Or at this point anything by Thomas Hardy! I have read Far From the Madding Crowd and Hannah and I read Tess of the D'ubervilles as buddy read, so Thomas Hardy is becoming my favorite classic writer right after Austen, so I kind of want to continue reading his books, because both were amazing!

4. A book you’d like to re-read.

  I read this book around Halloween and I loved it!!!!! I will definitely go back to this one at some point!

5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.

I bought this one at a book fair and I my friend told me this book was amazing! So come here!

6. A big book you’d like to read.

  Had this for ages! And it needs to be done! I will do this, cause I need some Jamie in my life again!

7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.

  I have read three Neil Gaiman books and I loved them, so I would love read more of his books!

8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.

  I got this book as a present from Hannah this year and I am super into reading it and using it in my own writing! It's very difficult sometimes to focus and write down what it happening in your head and put those colorful pictures you see on paper. I hope this guide will help and I mean come on tips on writing from Stephen King himself? Hell yes!

9. A series you want to read from start to finish.

  2018 is the year I will finally read ll Outlander books! I will push myself so far as I can go, but I will read them by the end of 2018!!!1

10. A series you want to finish that you’ve already started.



Also 2018 is the year I will challenge myself to read all Shadowhunters books! I do not care what I need to do, I will finish these series!!!!!

11. Any other reading goals?

Yes. Of course I want to read more and more books in 2018, but also I want to move somewhere with my writing. I started in 2017 to seriously think that maybe I should put more ambition into this and 2018 is the year I want to have something completed :)




We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as I did  while doing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment