09 January, 2018

Martyna's January TBR




Hello friends! Join me in my list for January TBR






So January for me will be a very very busy month. 
I have new project at work that I am responsible for and my theater rehearsals are back on!
Let me tell you, having two hour long session of training your voice is not that fun! I literally felt like my heart will stop from the intensive exercise!
And it was only my voice!

Any way, I still want to read more books! Hannah is reading like 15 books in a month so I decided to step it up as well and even though I'm a slow reader I want to read 4 books thins month:


1. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield


I heart this book was fantastic so we'll see!

2. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte


This is my buddy read this month! I'm really excited about this one! Cause I really like this tradition we have to read a classic every month!

3. On Writing: A memoir of the craft by Stephen King


I got this book on Christmas, and I can already see I get a lot of good tips on how to proceed with writing and just how to capture this thing in general.

4. The Once and the Future King by T.H. White


I am super into Medieval Knight stories now so going with King Arthur tales seems like the way to go!



Wish me luck! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment